Insurance Recovery Lawyer in Chicago IL
Insurance is one of the most secure ways to protect our families, homes, possessions, and future generations in the event of our passing. Whether it is in the form of health insurance, auto insurance, home insurance, or life insurance, these policies exist to offer financial coverage in times of need and to provide peace of mind. If you have been denied a valid claim on insurance, call an insurance recovery lawyer at Childress Loucks & Plunkett today to learn about your legal options.
The Duty of Insurance Companies
It is the solemn responsibility of insurance companies to act in good faith. When this duty is neglected, and valid claims are deliberately denied, a contract between the insurer and policyholder has been broken. This not only results in disappointment and upset, but also financial hardship for the people who thought they could rely on their insurance company.
The insurance denial lawyers at Childress Loucks & Plunkett firmly believe that when an insurance company breaches their duty by acting in bad faith, they should be held responsible for their actions. Since opening our firm in 1994, we have helped countless clients who were initially denied for valid claims.
Regardless of what happened, or where in the Chicago IL region you live, we may be able to recover your losses. Give us a call today.
Types of Insurance Claims That Could Be Denied
You may want to contact insurance denial lawyers at Childress Loucks & Plunkett if you have been denied any of the following insurance claims:
- Homeowners Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Business/CGL Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Excess Liability Insurance
- ERISA Claims (Employee-sponsored insurance and pension benefits)
Examples of Bad Faith Practice:
- Delaying a payment of a claim
- Failing to investigate a claim in a thorough manner
- Unfairly reducing the amount of a claim
- Failing to provide a valid reason for denying a claim
- Breaching the policy
- Failing to communicate with the policyholder
Insurance is meant to be a safety net, and when that net is wrongfully removed, the entire family may suffer. As experienced insurance recovery lawyers, we provide zealous legal representation to our clients and we work tirelessly to enforce accountability. It is our objective to ensure this system works as it is legally supposed to, while also recovering damages for:
- Insurance benefits that were wrongfully denied
- Emotional and mental distress
- Financial loss
- Punitive damages
Why Choose Childress Loucks & Plunkett?
Having years of experience in this complex legal matter, we have successfully reached very large insurance bad faith verdicts across the country. A few reasons to consider our firm include:
- We are aggressive, tactful, and confident
- We cannot be intimidated by insurance companies and their legal teams
- We have the necessary financial resources to investigate a case
- We go through great lengths to protect our clients
- We take pride in our reputation as leading insurance dispute lawyers
- We don’t settle for less than maximum compensation
Was Your Insurance Claim Denied?
If you have been wrongfully denied of a valid insurance claim, you should understand your rights and legal options. Call an insurance recovery lawyer in Chicago IL today.