Treasure Coast: 772.781.8898
Karl G. Bach is an of counsel attorney for Childress Loucks & Plunkett Ltd. operating in Florida and working to resolve our clients claims resulting from hurricane and storm damages. He brings with him several years of experience as a licensed public adjuster and has worked for the insurance industry as an umpire, adjuster and claims manager handling large disputes and commercial property claim evaluations. His extensive knowledge of the commercial claims process from the perspective of the insurer gives Karl a unique position when defending policyholders and working with our clients to fully recover insurance proceeds after a disaster or loss.
Education and training
- Juris Doctor, Nova Southeastern University School of Law, July 2013.
- Master of Business Administration from “Florida Atlantic University.”
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from “Central Michigan University.” Major: Finance.
Honors and activities
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator.
- Florida Certified General Contractor (CGC).
- Performed claims audit of “Florida Windstorm Underwriting Association.”
- Performed management, computer estimating training, and quality control review/inspections as Property
- Claims Manager and Regional Vice President of “Sewell, Todd & Broxton, Inc.”
- Quality Control Supervisor for “Sewell, Todd & Broxton, Inc.” for catastrophe operations.
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters Board Member.?
- Florida Windstorm Certified Umpire 2005 to Present.
- HAAG Certified Roofing Inspector.
- Licensed all lines insurance claims adjuster in Florida, Michigan, Georgia, Texas, and Alabama.
- Licensed Adjuster for the Insured, Michigan
Bar Admissions and Courts
Karl is a member of the bar and holds admission to the US District Court in the Southern District of Florida.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
Karl is a speaker for the Florida Windstorm Insurance Network focusing on the topics of appraisal and law and ordinance.