Chicago Insurance Consultant Lawyer
If you are in a dispute with an insurance company over a property damage or business income loss claim you submitted, or if they denied your claim, an insurance consultant lawyer in Chicago from Childress Loucks & Plunkett may help you reach a positive outcome.
What many businesses do not realize is that they have the right to hire legal representation and to resubmit a claim that was denied. Before resubmitting your claim, allow our insurance consultant lawyer to review your documentation. Not only might we be able to get approval for your claim, we may be able to identify damages that you sustained but which you did not realize could be included. In addition, our insurance consultant lawyer may negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf in an effort to maximize the amount of your settlement. If the insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith, we may pursue a lawsuit if necessary and as a last resort.
Why You Should Work with an Insurance Consultant Lawyer
Imagine you’ve just purchased your first home. You’re excited for all the possibilities a new home brings, but it also brings a lot of responsibilities. One of those responsibilities is homeowners insurance. The good news is that now that you have a home, you can finally get one of those insurance bundles with your auto insurance, jewelry insurance, homeowners insurance and any other type of insurance you could want.
The only thing is, in order to get the best deal, you will need to do a lot of research. This can be an unwanted burden for someone trying to deal with all the other things that come with moving. This is where a Chicago insurance consultant lawyer comes in. Here are a few reasons you should work with an insurance consultant.
- Peace of mind.As mentioned before, life is busy. Especially when a major life change like a move or new job is occurring. There are a million moving pieces and something is bound to slip through the cracks. If you aren’t careful, that could be finding the best insurance coverage. A Chicago insurance consultant lawyer gives you peace of mind by doing all the research heavy lifting for you. They will search out plans, bundles, coverages and find the best deal for you.
Sometimes, when you are searching for policies on your own, you only look for the best deal. And while that is important, you could be missing out on some vital coverage. An insurance consultant will make sure that you have the coverage you need at the best price. They will work with the insurance companies directly and many times are able to negotiate better deals due to their line of work. Many Chicago insurance consultant lawyers can accept your premium payment directly meaning you don’t ever have to talk to your new insurance company.
- Source of knowledge.Insurance consultant lawyers in Chicago are well-versed in a variety of different types of insurance. If you ever have a question about your policy, about a claim you are making, or about a settlement you received, you can reach out to them. They can give you advice on how to proceed with your filing claim or how to know if your claim is being handled in bad faith. They are your go-to source for anything related to your insurance policy. Because they are constantly keeping up with the market, they can also advise you on if and when you need to switch insurance providers in order to get the best value of your coverage.
Insurance consultants can be your lifeline when it comes to navigating your insurance policy. Dealing with insurance companies is not something the average person loves to do. In fact, many people push it off for as long as they can, or stick with an insurance policy that either isn’t right for their family or too expensive. It doesn’t need to be this way. By working with an Chicago insurance consultant lawyer, you can know your family is protected and you are getting the best value. Don’t fret about updating your insurance policy. Reach out to one of our Chicago insurance consultant lawyers today.
The Insurance Claim Appeals Process
There are a number of reasons for why an insurance company might deny a business’ property claim. In many cases, when this occurs, an insurance consultant lawyer can step in to represent your best interests and help you receive the compensation that you deserve. Some of the most common reasons for a denied personal injury claim include the following:
- It may be because the claimant made a simple clerical error that can be easily corrected before resubmitting the claim. An insurance consultant lawyer can also review the remainder of the claim and check it for accuracy as well as other potential issues and work with you to correct them.
- It may be for another clerical reason, such as the claimant did not submit sufficient documentation in support of their loss. Your insurance consultant lawyer can refer you to a trusted valuation expert who can examine your loss and provide the necessary documentation as well as testimony, if necessary. At Childress Loucks & Plunkett, we may then resubmit the claim on your behalf.
- It may be that the insurance company is acting in bad faith and refusing to uphold their end of the contract between themselves and their customer who is the party responsible for causing your injury. If the carrier refuses to be reasonable or refuses to negotiate with an insurance consultant lawyer, your lawyer can pursue a civil lawsuit if necessary. In that scenario, your lawyer can also include attorneys’ fees in your list of damages.
Your Right To Have Legal Representation
If an insurance company is using unethical tactics to deny you the indemnification you rightly deserve for the damages that were caused by the loss, you have the right to seek legal representation. Childress Loucks & Plunkett may be able to help you recover your damages. We have helped countless clients who were in a similar situation. Call us without delay to schedule a free consultation with a Chicago insurance consultant lawyer, who may review your case and provide you with the guidance you need.