Public Adjuster Chicago, IL
Have you recently filed a home or business insurance claim and have received a low settlement offer? Perhaps you have even been denied money that you were sure your policy covered? If your answer is ‘yes’, you may benefit from a Chicago, IL public adjuster.
The Role of a Public Adjuster
A public adjuster in Chicago, IL acts on behalf of the policyholder, you, to negotiate the claim or claims of an insurance policy that covers real or personal property. At Childress Loucks & Plunkett, you can feel confident in knowing that we:
- Will represent your interests by utilizing our vast knowledge and years of experience.
- Are prepared to do our own investigation, documentation, and preparation of your case.
- Can negotiate your claim to ensure you get maximum compensation.
- Are ready to get you the money that you are owned
- Can help you to take advantage of your policy so that you get what you are rightfully entitled to.
- Will fight for you and do our best to settle the claim to your satisfaction.
We Are Your Advocates
Following any damage to your home or business, regardless of how small or large it might have been, the burden of proof is on you the owner, to prove the extent of damages to the insurance company. This will be clearly stated in your insurance policy. If you want to level the playing field and ensure you get what you need and deserve, you should have a Chicago, Illinois public adjuster in partnership with an attorney from Childress Loucks & Plunkett on your side.
When you choose us to help you, we’ll meet you at the location of damages, review your policy and it’s coverage, and outline all of your options which includes coverages that your insurance company may afford to you.
What You Should Do After a Loss
The attorneys at Childress Loucks & Plunkett help homeowners, businesses, commercial property owners, individuals, condominiums, and other parties with their insurance claims. If your property or business has been damaged, you may need to fulfill various requirements and obligations in order to be compensated. These should be laid out in your policy, but are sometimes not very obvious or clear. Below are some insights that may help you with your claim (in no order).
- If a law was broken, call the police and make sure a police report was filed.
- Notify the insurance company of a loss.
- Describe how, when, and where the damage occured.
- Try to protect the property from anymore damage, unless it puts you at risk for injury.
- Submit an inventory of damages to the insurance company.
- Submit estimates of the damages to the insurance company.
- Permit the insurance company to inspect the damage.
- Cooperate with the insurance company
- Don’t rush to accept an offer
- If you are ever unsure about something, or feel you are being cheated, call a an attorney today
An Attorney and Chicago, IL Public Adjuster Partnership On Your Side
We know that you want to get your life back to normal, and understand that you might not have time to learn about all the finite details related to insurance claims. Unlike the independent claims adjusters who work with your insurance company, we work for you, the policyholder. This means, we protect your interests and no one else’s. If you would like to ensure you get maximum recovery on your policy, call a an attorney from Childress Loucks & Plunkett, who can partner with a public adjuster in Chicago, IL to get you the compensation you deserve.